………..Kim K game getting a lil too real…..
LA, FINALS: BELISSA ESCOBEDO+RHIANNON MCGAVIN, “KNOCK KNOCK”
Listen to this.
We need this.
This is so important. This is so important. This is so important.
omg thanks morgan ok i’m gonna use this as an excuse to talk about the poem a little
1) me and belissa had been discussing the idea of this poem for two months and then one day at practice we wrote it out in like, 20 minutes (grumpy girls are a renewable resource!)
2) the original poem was six minutes long, good god (we also talked about lolita, homophobia and transphobia towards survivors, and i think we had 8 slogans total at the breakdown (renewable resource!!), also the opening was way more disgusting whoops
3) i would get belissa angry before we performed by whispering “MEXICO LOST”
4) or, similarly, “HARRY STYLES LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN”
5) this is definitely the most fucked up poem team la brought to bnv, double whoops
6) my mom keeps sharing this video on facebook so i hope the pta enjoys it
7) i’m still kinda waiting for us to get jumped by slutwalk la organizers
8) when you do the fake vomiting 10 times in a row for practice, your abs get SUCH A WORKOUT!!
When reality television star and fashion blogger Lauren Conrad was asked what her “favorite position” was on a live radio program a while back, the women listening held their breath. Although we take great pride in the work that we do, most of us could relate to being undermined and belittled publicly at work. When Conrad cleverly retorted “CEO,” it was hard not to aggressively high-five our laptop and mobile devices. The words “hell” and “yeah” could be heard all across the nation.
1 in 3 women has experienced some form of sex discrimination at work | Follow @micdotcom
“Harry Potter is symmetrical.”
Not just symmetrical - this is ring composition, favoured by Homer and other good writers. The 4th book is at the centre of the ring.
JK Rowling knows her beans.
Reblogging because I like that phrase a lot.
i love everything about this post
I love how dementors are synonymous to Umbridge. I agree with this completely.
This… is really amazing. I-… wow.
The technical term for this is a chiasm. Props to JK for using a great old storytelling technique.
FUDGE PLACES DEMENTORS AT HOGWARTS
FUDGE PLACES UMBRIDGE AT HOGWARTS